[pups] Progress on 2.11BSD kernel

David C. Jenner djenner at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 06:12:31 AEST 2003

Carl Lowenstein wrote:

> You could put your SCSI drive into one of those pull-out
> "mobile adapter" things.  But you probably should not pull
> it out without idling the SCSI bus first.

This is exactly what I am doing at the moment for my 11/73.
I got a "CD SCSI RACK" real cheap surplus that has hardware
for 8 half-height drives (originally CDs).  I'm putting
several SCSI "disk trays" into it, as well as a couple of
fixed harddrives and a tape drive.  I may even try to put my
RX floppy drives into it, although I'll have to figure out
how to properly cable the RQDX3 to the drives without a
BA chassis.

Dave
--
David C. Jenner