[TUHS] SCO & Caldera?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 19 09:29:44 AEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Warren, ah, I think I missed something someplace. It happens that I
was able to download it, after clicking through the license that was
presented several days ago, when the argument regarding the SCO
lawsuit was part of a thread. Does this mean that I didn't have to go
through this?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On