[pups] Tektronix 8560 with PDP-11/23 CPU running TNIX (UINX)

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri May 9 16:52:09 AEST 2003

On 2003.05.08 23:03 David W. Talmage wrote:

> I found this by Googling for "tnix single-user":
> http://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/pups/1998-March/000027.html
Meanwhile I found out myself that I have to run syschk and that the
system asks for single or multi user mode after syschk. I was able to
remove the root passwd but didn't get much further. The file system
needs to be repaired and I have no stand alone utilities. But only the
stand alone syschk is able to repair the file system.

Interresting that the machine in the mail archive above has a /73 CPU. I
have a spare /73 CPU module so I may be able to upgrade my machine...
--

tschüß,
       Jochen