[pups] Fwd: Re: Concurrent Pascal, Solo OS, et al

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 18 21:29:00 AEST 2003

I asked Per Brinch Hansen recently about Solo and Concurrent Pascal, for use
on the PDP 11 simulators, et al, and I received a reply today.

This is it.  I am wondering, does anyone have any clue as to where these
copies of the system might be squirrelled away?  How many might've seen it at
their Universities?

Wesley Parish