[pups] DEC PRO or P/OS

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 18 13:03:56 AEST 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 03:08:55AM +0100, Fred N. van Kempen wrote:
> It would not be (that) hard to add "PRO" emulation to SimH, if some
> sort of hardware specs are still available.

  There are these:

http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/EK-PC300-V1-001_pro300tecV1.pdf
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/EK-PC300-V2-001_pro300tecV2.pdf

and if they're like the spiral-bound book I had back in 1991, they should
do the trick.

  I wonder if I still have that manual somewhere...the Pro that went
with it is long-gone...

David Evans                                         dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual