[pups] DEC PRO or P/OS

Fred N. van Kempen Fred.van.Kempen at microwalt.nl
Tue Nov 18 12:08:55 AEST 2003

Well, those programs emulate both the CPU (which *is* the same as
those found in the PRO systems), but *also* the surrounding stuff
like disk controllers, serial controllers and so on.

It would not be (that) hard to add "PRO" emulation to SimH, if some
sort of hardware specs are still available.

cheers,
	Fred