32V update (was Re: [TUHS] While on the subject of 32V ...)

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Nov 4 19:56:50 AEST 2003

I'm trying to work out whether or not gcc takes a look at its own header files
before or after it looks at the ones I've set it to look at - I got some
weird warnings and error messages before I expanded the -I to

gcc -I./../../include -I./../../include/sys -I./../sys/h

Still need the *.s files in the libraries dealt with, and as before, I know
nothing of the VAX assembler syntax and mostly x86 in Intel syntax.

If anyone wants to join in with this, I would be very, very grateful.

Wesley Parish

P.S.  I've got to redo the utilities - I think that once I get the libraries
sorted out, the utilities will be easy meat.

--
Clinesterton Beademung - in all of love.
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"