32V update (was Re: [TUHS] While on the subject of 32V ...)

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 5 20:23:54 AEST 2003

Well, for a start, I've got most of the src/libc/gen ported - but I'll need to
work on some of the files.  I've been saving the command-line to a file so I
can see just what and where I'm finding problems.

src/libc/sys is *.s files, and I've got no background in VAX assembler or gas,
so I'd rather someone who's experienced takes that on.

Thanks

Wesley Parish

--
Clinesterton Beademung - in all of love.
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"