32V update (was Re: [TUHS] While on the subject of 32V ...)

Greg Lehey grog at lemis.com
Wed Nov 5 12:22:15 AEST 2003

On Thursday, 30 October 2003 at  7:56:41 -0500, Pat Villani wrote:
> I got corporate approval, well, as best as I could from corporate legal,
> to proceed.  The only caveats are: beware of the SCO shenanigans as 32V
> may encounter a similar wrath,

I'm only just catching up with this thread, but I'm surprised that
nobody else pointed out that SCO is the same company that released
"ancient UNIX" under a free license in January 2002.  Given SCO's
behaviour, that doesn't guarantee that they won't cause problems, but
it should severely limit the scope.

Greg
--
Finger grog at lemis.com for PGP public key