[TUHS] solaris source (was Re: Heritage X)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 12 13:31:03 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
True. But they are giving away the latest version of their OS for
free. I have it here, both X86, and SPARC versions. In fact I got both
of them at the previous LWE event here in the US, in NYC. The
individual first gave me the SPARC version, and then realized I had
asked for the X86 version, and handed me that version.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi