[TUHS] SCO File List - Sort Of

Rhys Weatherley rweather at zip.com.au
Wed Nov 12 17:19:06 AEST 2003

Groklaw has one of SCO's legal filings in the SCO/IBM case up that contains a
list of files that they claim contain infringing material:

It seems to be basically "grep -r (SMP|IBM|NUMA|JFS) /usr/src/linux" with
little filtering of the output.  The list contains filenames but not the
actual line numbers of the supposedly infringing code.  So it is pretty
useless, but is more of a starting point than we've had to date.

I've got dibs on 48 hours in the "how long it takes for the community to find
prior public domain sources for all of the above" pool. :-)

Cheers,

Rhys.