[TUHS] SCO To Expand Its Lawsuit Beyond Linux

Pat Villani patv at monmouth.com
Thu Nov 20 20:45:36 AEST 2003

I know I'm well within my rights to port the code.  I've kept copies of
the license and modified the sources I'm working on to include the
Caldera license, BSD style.  The only potential problem is that it may
be a lightning rod and I could loose permission to complete the project.

Just thought I'd pass along the latest SCO craziness.

Pat

--
Technology is a way of organizing the universe so that man doesn't have
to experience it. -- Max Frisch