AW: [pups] 2.11BSD ftp to moe.2bsd.com

Mario Premke premke at ess-wowi.de
Thu Oct 30 23:07:12 AEST 2003

Thanks,

those are the patch kits, Mario.  You grab a system, then patch it
up to 'current' with those patches.

I expected something like that - any idea where to grab a system?

Every now and then, a kind sould releases a fully 'current' system.

Are there any old <fully 'current' systems> around?
Has anybody tried to run it on an emulator?

mario