[TUHS] While on the subject of 32V ...

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Oct 21 10:50:55 AEST 2003

I tried the same with a few of the utilities and a make with the kernel files.

<shock and awe>Dependencies again</shock and awe> - with most of the utilities
the compile was easy, since their dependencies were easily filled by the
standard Linux C libraries.  Since many of the kernel dependencies depend on
the vax specific .s files and I don't know anything about the vax at the
moment, I decided to leave it until I _did_ know.  That's why I've been
asking stoopid questions on this list.

Well, if you're keen on it, I am too.  I need something to do over the
holidays.

Wesley Parish

--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"