[TUHS] NCR Tower650, UNIX Sys. V Rel.3 on a 68020 :)

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Oct 31 02:44:52 AEST 2003

On 2003.10.30 16:38 asbesto wrote:

> so, we are wondering if someone here can help us finding information
> about this machine:
Maybe you should also ask on the classiccmp mailing list.
See http://www.classiccmp.org/

> p.s.2. yes, we have printed schematics of PDP11/34. we are organizing
> to scan all the schemes, maybe this can be useful for someone.
A lot of PDP-11/34 stuff is already available on the net, maybe you
should check this first and only scan what is not already available. I
think I saw a lot of PDP-11 docs on
http://www.mainecoon.com/classiccmp/
And you can always use the search machine at manx:
http://www.vt100.net/manx/
--

tschüß,
       Jochen