[TUHS] Quasijarus.Z problem

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat Feb 28 20:47:13 AEST 2004

I downloaded the two Quasijarus distros, and tried " tar zxvf *.tar.Z ", and
nothing happened.

I was under the impression that gzip (both standalone and included in tar)
knew how to handle compress files.  Apparently not.

My system's Mandrake 9.2, tar (GNU tar) 1.13.25.  Is there some incantation
I'm not doing?  Any ideas?

Thanks.
--
Wesley Parish