[TUHS] Lions' V6 source code

Maciek Bieszczad macbiesz at optonline.net
Thu Jun 17 03:48:34 AEST 2004

I agree that it is not exactly the source code which appears in the printed editions; however, it appears to come very close to it.

For example, the unix/param.h file in the PDF edition macthes neither V6 or V7 code (the code itself is the same, but the comments are formatted differently, and the code is shuffled around quite a bit.) Most importantly, when I go through the commentary, the line numbers match the code exactly.

My question really was how close does BSW's reproduction of the source code listing come to the originals, and is that superset available in machine-readable form?

Maciek.