[TUHS] Sprite

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 26 15:26:21 AEST 2004

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I don't know about everyone else, but you've got my vote. I have a
copy of the same CD here, I haven't been able to boot it, because I
don't have either machine, but still.... And I was able to get my copy
from the same CD maker. (There's a story attached to that as a matter
of fact.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi