[TUHS] Sprite

Randy Belk rbelk at onlybsd.com
Wed May 26 14:29:57 AEST 2004

I have looked everywhere for the cdrom of sprite. I saw a book about it a
long time ago at a bookstore and almost bought it. Some very good theory
and code was in the book if I remember right.  I don't guess any one would
have the Walnut Creek cdrom of sprite that they would convert to an ISO
and make available?