[TUHS] Sprite

José R. Valverde jrvalverde at cnb.uam.es
Thu May 27 00:15:32 AEST 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004 07:19:19 -0500
Cornelius Keck <cornelius at mail.keck.cx> wrote:
> I looked at the Berkeley repository last night, and did not
> see some files required to run Sprite directly from disk --
> for instance, the Sparc bootimage (sun4.bt or so) seems to
> be missing, or I'm overlooking it, in my coffein-deprived
> state of mind.

Right you are. I fished the URL from my bookmarks and had a cursory
look before posting my e-mail yesterday.

I just had a look at my CD (which casually happened to be on my
bag today at work), and it certainly didn't match the URL contents
as I remembered.

Indeed, something looks weird to me in the contents of the URL,
which is yet another reason to consider having a copy somewhere.
Since I started all this fuss in the first place, I have just
generated an ISO from the raw CD and am copying now the CD
contents to disk, which are being made available as

	ftp://ftp.es.embnet.org/pub/misc/TUHS/sprite
and
	ftp://ftp.es.embnet.org/pub/misc/TUHS/sprite.iso

as the copying is done. Beware, it is ~530MB.

Sorry for my previous posting suggesting the URL was akin to the CD
contents. It's obvious I was completely wrong and my memory has failed
me (yet once again). I hope posting the CD will make up for the
mistake.
	These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first!

			    José R. Valverde

	De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural