[TUHS] Sprite

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri May 28 05:47:17 AEST 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004 11:17:10 -0700 (PDT)
Carl Lowenstein <cdl at mpl.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Let me be confused, and note that a DECstation is not a SPARCstation.
There where several ports: Sun3, Sun4 / SPARC, DECstation, SPUR, Sequent
Symmetry at least. Even mixed architecture clusters where supported. See
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/projects/sprite/retrospective.html

Hmm. I have some DECstation 3100, a 5000/240 and some SPARC 1+, 2, IPX
machines around... ;-)
--

tschüß,
       Jochen