[TUHS] Sprite

Cornelius Keck tuhs at keck.us
Fri May 28 14:06:41 AEST 2004

Now that you mention that...

I have two or three Britelite IPCs stashed away (that's more
or less a Sparc 2, or IPC, in a "luggable" formfactor, fold-up
LCD display with a whooping 640*480, even takes SBUS cards.
It's kinda portable, which means that the way to/from work becomes
your work-out. I wonder if Sprite runs on those as well. Gotta
fire that CDBurner up. That will take a bit. There is some bad
weather out there, and I think I heard the notorious phrase
"tornado warning" again :(