[TUHS] wwb

Aharon Robbins arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Nov 8 22:47:45 AEST 2004

I once asked Brian Kernighan about style and diction. His
response was rather uncomplimentary; it's net meaning was
"don't bother with them".

As I recall, wwb was style, diction, maybe one or two other
related programs, and the ditroff suite: troff, tbl, eqn, pic,
and various macro packages.  For the troff stuff, you're
better off with groff, anyway.

Arnold