[TUHS] TCP/IP implementations

Pat Villani patv at monmouth.com
Fri Oct 1 20:09:19 AEST 2004

Don't know about a TCP/IP stack, but I'm sorry to tell you that Ultrix
is still proprietary and now owned by hp.

The source is in danger of being lost unless I'm successful over the
next six months.  The Manalapan, NJ site where a great deal of Ultrix
work was done will be closing soon and employees moved to other location
and otherwise.  I volunteered to take the old tape archives and transfer
the source code to CD-ROM for preservation.  I don't know if there are
any other copies in Nashua, NH, where the remainder of the work was done.

Pat