[TUHS] DEC V7M-11 manuals

Carl Lowenstein cdl at mpl.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 22 02:32:20 AEST 2005

While preparing to move out of the office that I have occupied for the
past couple of decades, I came across an unused set of V7M-11 manuals.
Three large binders, DEC Orange (Chinese Red?).  Is this something that
should be archived somewhere?  Scanned and put on line?  I don't have
the resources to do that, but could ship them somewhere.

Labels on the binders are:
V7M-11	Volume 1	Programmer's Manual
V7M-11	Volume 2A and 2B	Programmer's Manual
V7M-11	System Management and Operation Manuals

    carl
--
    carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
                                                 clowenst at ucsd.edu