[pups] [Fwd: Re: [TUHS] Bob's emulator and ultrix]

Bill Gunshannon bill at cs.uofs.edu
Thu Apr 20 00:34:17 AEST 2006

> By the way, are there releases of Xenix that run on PDP-hardware?
> I've only ever heard of PC (8086+)-based ones.

I believe there was a version of Xenix for the PDP-11 but Xenix is
based on SYSIII which I understand is not covered by the ancient Unix
license.  Of course, if it is, I would love a copy of SYSIII.  :-)

bill

bill at cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |