[pups] gcc-.3.4.6 for pdp11

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 30 01:08:26 AEST 2006

Hello!
Bill? What are you building this on? If it's a Linux host, then check
your sources. They are required to provide them. I should also add
that the embedded tool providers should have notes on those steps. Oh
and while your at it, you could show us the complete listing of your
attempts.
---
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi