[TUHS] Porting UNIX...

Bill Cunningham billcu1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 11 06:29:30 AEST 2006

    Actually  what I meant Gregg was Jon Pertwee was the Doctor back in the
'60s which is the time period you were referring to, and Troughton too I
guess. That reminds me of an episode called "The time..." something or other
with Roger Delgado. They were trying to do something with some type of
computer obviously an old mini of some type and some anciet artifact. There
were toggle switches and lights. Otherwise it certainly didn't look like and
PDP that I've ever seen in pictures. Just to get close to one of those old
things would be breathtaking. Before my time though.

Bill