[TUHS] AT+T UNIX PC Information needed

Corey Lindsly corey at lod.com
Sun Feb 19 01:32:37 AEST 2006

> I wonder if anyone on this list has any idea where I can find some information
> regarding the AT+T PC7300? I have one, but it seems that the power supply has
> problems. In any case, it is designed for a lower voltage than what we have
> here, namely 220V 50Hz.
>
> I should like to know if it is possible to get schematic diagrams for the
> power supply so that I can get an electronics engineer friend to have a go at
> redesigning it.

Greetings.

1. I have three or four UNIXpc machines (3b1/7300) including
   one for parts. I can probably hook you up with a replacement
   power supply if needed.

2. I have the technical reference manual for this machine,
   which includes numerous schematics. I would be happy to
   scan in the relevant sections for you.

Feel free to contact me off-list if I can help you with
anything UNIXpc related.

Regards,

corey at lod.com