[TUHS] Two matters, two questions

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri May 11 02:46:51 AEST 2007

Wesley Parish scripsit:

> Is there any copy of it extant at some site where I can get through to it?
> (I'm aware there is a software publisher that sells a more up-to-date version
> of it, but I'd like to play with the original  and bring it up to date
> myself ;)

There is also a derivative of it which is open source, called NoSQL,
using the same principles but in a lighter-weight way; it mostly uses
awk and sed and other classical tools, rather than Perl.  Unlike /rdb,
NoSQL is being actively maintained.

http://www.scriptaworks.com/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/NoSQL

--
John Cowan   cowan at ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
I am he that buries his friends alive and drowns them and draws them