[pups] pdp11 in Utah

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:44:50 AEST 2007

On 10/31/07, Brad Midgley <bmidgley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a pdp11 (about the size of a 6u rackmount) free if anyone is interested.
>
> --
> Brad

Hello!
Brad, I am interested, although the space in my apartment would be the
big issue. The problem is that I am in an apartment in NYC, Queens to
be exact. Just how hard would it be to send it to me? If its both cost
and space excessive then perhaps others on the list would be
interested.

Oh and which model is this fellow? I am looking for a PDP-11/53, and
have been for many years.
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."