[pups] pdp11 in Utah

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:09:15 AEST 2007

hi

I really hope someone local has an interest. We'll see.

> Oh and which model is this fellow? I am looking for a PDP-11/53, and
> have been for many years.

I'm not sure... I'd like to know too. It's 7x22x27 inches, just says
"digital micro pdp-11" on the front, has a full-height hard drive and
tape drive showing on the left. four expansion areas in the back
(a,b,c,d) with only a populated (with four 25-pin connectors). it has
four toggle buttons on the front that light up when toggled in:
orange, red, green and i think the last one is reset. i connected a
terminal up to the port hand-labeled "console" but tried a few
terminal settings with no result.

--
Brad