[pups] Suitable PDP11s, in the UK

Robert Tillyard rob at vetsystems.com
Fri Nov 2 22:03:42 AEST 2007

Sorry my previous message seemed to be missing the text that I wanted
to send... see below...

I have what I believe is a PDP 11/23 in a cabinet with two RL02
drives. I rescued it from a company who were just going to skip it in
the 90's. I've never used it and don't have an OS for it but the
company had been using it up until the day the that I rescued it.

The machine is located in Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk. If someone can
put this to good use then they can have it. I'll post a picture of it
up somewhere tonight to help identify it. I think it may have some
schematics with it as well.

Regards, Rob.