[pups] Any comments on this (was Re: Suitable PDP11s, in the UK)

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Tue Nov 13 20:55:05 AEST 2007

First of all thanks to everyone who replied following my earlier
enquiry.

Someone is selling what he claims is an 11/73, in the UK: http://
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-Vintage-DEC-PDP-11-73-Display-All-
Working_W0QQitemZ110191110904QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQr
dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks may be too expensive to me (he's listed it before and no one
bid then).  But if I was interested my guess at questions to ask
would really be what disk (model) does it have because that's what
would affect reliability the most.  Anyone have any suggestions as to
anything else I should ask?

Thanks, and apologies if this is abuse of the list (someone say if it
is, and I'll shut up).

--tim