[pups] Any comments on this (was Re: Suitable PDP11s, in the UK)

robinb at ruffnready.co.uk robinb at ruffnready.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 21:14:23 AEST 2007

Hi Tim,
It's probably got an RD53 in it.  An RD52 would be right for a box starting out as a 23 but I wouldn't have thought that you could get a workable unix on the system with only a 52.  The problem is that 53s are not the most reliable of hard discs.

I haven't forgotten you, I still need to go to the second lockup to find out what I've got stashed.

Robin