[Unix-jun72] Is there anything I can do to help?

Milo Velimirovic milov at uwlax.edu
Wed Apr 30 00:38:31 AEST 2008

I'm really interested in this project.

My first exposure to the -11 was in 1976. I learned assembly language
in the second computer science course I took on an 11/20.

Since then I've been a big fan of the pdp11 and own several of the
more recent designs. I'd be happy to help with this project but I
don't have any free timem to devote for another week.

I have a pdp11/05 that is comparable to the 11/20 in terms of speed
and instruction set. I need help in restoring it to operating
condition. Sepcifically the power supplies need some transistors to be
replaced. There are also a bunch of other things that may need help.
Core is of unknown capacity but it's doubtful that it exceeds 24kW.
I'd also prefer not to have to resurrect a hardcopy console which
means converting the console interface on the CPU board to talk to a
more modern serial device. Any constructive  :) suggestions welcome.

  - Milo