[Unix-jun72] Is there anything I can do to help?

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Wed Apr 30 03:00:22 AEST 2008

> Is there anything I can do to help restore this system? I'm not very
> familiar with PDP-11 assembly.

Anyone who wants to help and doesn't mind a little tedium, we still
need people to review some of the sections.  If you go to the svn
and read the notes file you'll notice that many sections haven't
been reviewed yet.  Just add your name to the section you are going
to commit to, and start comparing the entered pages to the original
document.  In particular take care to look for the use of capital O
in place of 0 (zero) and the use of 1 (one) I (eye) and l (ell).

If you find any weirdness in the original document please enter it
as-is and document it in the notes file.  When you're done your
edits, commit them back to the svn.  You'll need to send me your
google account name for me to add you to the project so you can
check out the code with commit access.

It would probably be a good idea to drop an email to the list claiming
your piece of work, too.

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/