[TUHS] The Coming 40th Anniversary of UNIX?

Bill Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 01:17:42 AEST 2008

Would be nice to get them to VCF-East... It's at the old Evans area of Fort
Monmouth near Neptune and Wall Township NJ.  Not too far travel-wise.
I wonder if the folks at MARCH (Mid Atlantic Retro Computing) know about
this.

Meanwhile it's off to the Trenton Computer Festival now.

Bill

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Norman Wilson <norman at oclsc.org> wrote:

> I'm sure there will be at least some recognition of the 40th
> anniversary at a certain event in mid-June 2009 in San Diego.
>
> Norman Wilson
> Toronto ON

d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN. Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
pechter-at-gmail.com