[TUHS] New mailing list for Unix 1972 effort

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Apr 29 08:38:59 AEST 2008

All, I've just created a mailing list for the people involved in the effort
to reconstruct the Unix kernel from the 1972 assembly listing. I thought
it would be good to keep the mundane details of the work separate from the
TUHS mailing list.

The new list is unix-jun72 at tuhs.org

I've manually subscribed the e-mail addresses that seem to be interested
in the work. If you want to be removed from the new list, e-mail me. If
you want to subscribe to the list, you can go here to do that: