[TUHS] /usr/bin/bs on HPUX?

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Wed Dec 10 19:45:43 AEST 2008

On 10 Dec 2008, at 00:30, Lord Doomicus wrote:

> Anyone ever use it for anything?  Has anyone even noticed it
> before?  I'll have to boot my Crimson to see if IRIX has it.
I remember a bs command (which was some kind of mini-BASIC) in the
4.2BSD machine I first used.  However it may have been added by the
vendor rather than have been in 4.2BSD proper.

I used it at the time, and have occasionally missed it since - nothing
I now use regularly  (OSX and Solaris) seems to have it.

--tim