[Unix-jun72] more corrections

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Fri May 2 02:09:54 AEST 2008

I made some more minor corrections; turns out the commands in e00-01
around "4;4" are wrong, those lines are needed or the IOT dispatch
vector ends up in the wrong place.

I suspect, in the end, most of the "hand written" corrections should
ignored.

Right now the svn runs and ends up in the idle loop.  It dispatches the
first system call (sys exec).  I'm not 100% sure but I think it works.

(still some missing pages but I don't think the code hits them yet)

Not sure why it stops in the idle loop; maybe missing hardware.

I had to add KE11A support to simh;  I mostly copied the code from
apout.

I'll put a tar file on my web site with the modified simh source.

-brad