[Unix-jun72] ... in case you wanted to play along.

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sat May 3 11:39:20 AEST 2008

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 11:03:01AM -1000, Tim Newsham wrote:
> Here's the current status on how to use the files:
>
>    - svn to the latest version
>    - install v7 binaries somewhere (ie /tmp/v7)
>    - install apout somewhere (ie /tmp/apout2.3alpha2)
>    - update paths in tools/assemv7

Tim, a small suggestion, could you modify assemv7 to source a config file
at the top, e.g:

# settings: insert lines similar to these in your config file
# APOUT=/usr/home/wkt/.bin/apout
# APOUT_ROOT=/usr/local/src/V7
# COLD=1
#
. tools/assemv7.cfg

so that we don't have to modify the script that comes out of svn, but we
can edit a separate file which isn't in the svn repository. That'd be great!

Thanks,
	Warren