[Unix-jun72] mkfs.c modified to set correct file owner/perms

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue May 6 19:35:07 AEST 2008

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 04:53:29PM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> I've imported fs/root and fs/usr into the svn repository with the files from
> the s2 tape, and fs/new has Tim's etc/init so far. I haven't written any
> scripts to make filesystem images yet.

fs/Readme now contains the correct file permissions for the files on the
V1 filesystem images. mkfs.c now reads this file and uses it as required.
tools/imgbuild builds rf0.dsk and rk0.dsk, using the fs/ files. I decided
to turn off the "world write" flag on all the files: I can't see why any
files should be world writable.

Unfortunately, I had to use rsync in tools/imgbuild so that I could
stop the .svn/ directories being copied into the images. Let me know if
that is OK, or if we can do it without rsync.

Cheers,
	Warren