[Unix-jun72] File ownerships

Michael Kerpan madcrow.maxwell at gmail.com
Wed May 7 03:19:47 AEST 2008

Speaking of assigning some file ownerships to people who were
historcially involved in created Unix back at that point in time, have
we let any of them know about our successful ressurection? Maybe could
get ken or dmr to write a "preface" to the readme file that will
inevitably come into existance once we make together a "turnkey"
distro of this for folks to play with in SIMH or something?