[Unix-jun72] I recovered 100% of the s1 src code fragments

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu May 15 10:39:58 AEST 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 05:35:23PM -0700, Doug Merritt wrote:
> Tim Newsham ...newsham at lava.net... wrote:
> > How can we get a copy of this?
>
> I've been trying to triple check my work, but ok,
> below see (uuencoded gzipped tar, 15k) the most complex
> set of reconstructed s1 frags, the many source files
> that is the source to "as".

Doug, all, I thought I'd have a go at the reconstruction too, so we have
a basis for comparison. Attached are my reconstructed files. I haven't had
a chance to unpack Doug's files yet.

I can't get the C files to compile with the V2 compiler, as the source code
uses a later version of the language (e.g. char *argv[]).

Cheers,
	Warren