[Unix-jun72] I recovered 100% of the s1 src code fragments

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Thu May 15 10:48:22 AEST 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:39:58AM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Doug, all, I thought I'd have a go at the reconstruction too, so we have
> a basis for comparison. Attached are my reconstructed files. I haven't had
> a chance to unpack Doug's files yet.

Comparison results: most files diff fine except for a trailing blank line
here and there. Warren is missing as21.s; Doug's as24.s has a few leftover
lines which can be removed.

I will start checking the files into the subversion repository, using the
source layout from 5th Edition. I will also diff against 5th Edition where
possible to determine which way to deal with the trailing blank lines.

Cheers,
	Warren