[TUHS] UNIX turns forty

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Sat May 16 03:27:50 AEST 2009

I'd love to get as much of literature, ads, pdf's & stuff for all the
research editions, and package them up to celebrate the 40th...

I've been doing some limited stuff with v1 & the BSD stuff but it'd be
fun to do something for 1/4/5/6/32v...

Oh and now that Im thinking about it, is the 16bit SYSIII stuff free?
I know it was 'ok' by the fact it had been omitted by the opening memo
that had stated that the 32bit versions of SYSIII & SYSV were not
free...