[TUHS] SYSV & TCP/IP on the VAX...

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 27 14:36:38 AEST 2009

Hello!
Corey where are you based? I'd just love to spend at least an hour or two
studying one of those old fellows. I actually investigated the weirdness
behind yet another somewhat old fashioned OS on one of those old fellow's
relatives. (An OS I am not going to mention unless someone wants to ask me
off-list.)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

On Behalf