[TUHS] 386BSD on Bochs & Qemu...

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 03:36:05 AEST 2010

Well worst case, you can run windows under Qemu.... attach the generic text
only printer, and 'print' out the help files too......

Sadly the winhelp format has drifted between the windows 3.x , then 9x/NT
3.51 releases, and the htmlhelp thing...
MS never really documents it that well, as it's just such a hack... That
when it works, it works well, otherwise...
it's a nightmare to make documents for.