[TUHS] 386BSD on Bochs & Qemu...

Cyrille Lefevre cyrille.lefevre-lists at laposte.net
Wed Apr 28 12:30:58 AEST 2010

Le 26/04/2010 19:52, Jason Stevens a écrit :
> For the benefit of those without Windows 3.1, I found this great program
> hlp2doc which allowed me to convert all the hlp files into MS Word 2.0
> documents...  So using MS Word 2.0 I then re-saved all the documents
> into plain text files.. "unzip -a" should then convert them to your
> native CR/LF..
>
> I've made it available here:
>
> http://vpsland.superglobalmegacorp.com/install/386bsd/386BSD%201.0%20txt.zip
>
> If anyone feels that this is a bad thing, let me know and I'll pull it.

Hi,

in attachment, an fast and really dirty awk script to convert TXT files
to HTML ones... :-)

for i in *.TXT; do awk -f bsd.awk "$i" >| "${i%.TXT}.HTM"; done

90% of the works should be good.

PS : there is at least 2 typos :

diff _/CPU.TXT ./CPU.TXT
27c27
< 386BSD cpu_tfork() Design Choices and Trade-Offs
---
 > 386BSD cpu_texit() Design Choices and Trade-Offs
diff _/OBJECT.TXT ./OBJECT.TXT
64c64
< What is vm_object_remove()?
---